$29.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
$19.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
$21.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$24.99 - $29.99
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
$13.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$14.00 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$16.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$21.99 - $22.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$39.25 - $41.99
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Urban Barrier puncture protection - All weather tread pattern wicks water away from key contact points - Shallow tread blocks create a low rolling resistance
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Bontrager's 29-1 Expert tire is specifically designed and engineered for 29ers with a tread design that is ideally suited for dry and dust conditions. Tightly spaced center knobs provide fast-rolling traction, and the open outer tread provides excellent grip on dusty surfaces.
Bontrager's AW1 Hard-Case Lite Tire is a great choice for riders who value low weight and quality road feel, but want a single tire for year-round riding. Its sub-tread puncture barrier keeps you rolling so you can concentrate on putting in the miles. And, the Hard-Case Lite's high-mileage tread compound provides optimal traction, low-rolling resistance, and great durability no matter what the weather, so this tire is perfect for training or commuting.
Bontrager's AW1 Hard-Case Tire is a great choice for riders who value flat protection, all-weather traction, and high-mileage durability. Its sub-tread puncture barrier keeps you rolling so you can concentrate on putting in the miles, and the bead-to-bead barrier protects you from sidewall cuts. This tire also sports a siped tread pattern for improved traction in wet or messy conditions.
$34.99 - $39.99
A fast-rolling, all-around trainer for high-mileage riders who don't want to switch tires for varied conditions. The AW2 Hard-Case Lite features Hard-Case Lite puncture protection, plus a grippy, all-weather compound for ultimate traction. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures - Unique Aero Wings bead eliminates rim and tire gap for aero advantage
Bontrager's AW2 Hard-Case Lite Tire offers flat protection without sacrificing high-end road feel. Its sub-tread puncture barrier keeps you rolling so you can concentrate on putting in the miles. And, the Hard-Case Lite's high-mileage tread compound provides optimal traction, low-rolling resistance, and great durability no matter what the weather, so this tire is perfect for training or commuting.
Page 1 of 2 Next page