- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
Shimano M06 Metal Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M965/966/965, Saint BR-M800, BR-M775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, LX BR-M585, BR-M545, BR-M535, Road BR-R505 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
- Available in both short- and long-pull versions - Forged AL6061 alloy construction - 3-finger lever design with laser-etched grip pattern - Return spring with reach and cable adjustment - 22.2mm (7/8") knee-friendly clamp - 195g pair
$7.60 - $11.80
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
$10.30 - $10.99
Replacement pads for the popular Magura HS33 and HS11 brake systems. Features rim-friendly compounds: - Black - Standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Salmon - One of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Dual - A fusion of black and salmon compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Electric- This compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Trials - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trials riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels.
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are rotor-friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$6.99 - $7.60
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$17.85 - $27.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
- Melt forged aluminum construction - Coiled spring tension adjust
$23.00 - $30.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Page 1 of 1